Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

My Anzac Day poster i made and my letter i wrote as if i was a Soldier experiencing that day.
I used coffee to stain the letter and my mum helped me burn the sides to make it look old.

My letter says:

Dear mum
Its the morning of the 25th April 1915. We are at Gallipoli on the peninsula. .Its a sad sight lots of holes in the ground the sand is red. I can hear crying the sound of gun fire and explosions. Im feeling scared very scared, i hope i get to see you again. love you forever and always your son Emmet xox

1 comment:

  1. Great letter! I like the way you described what soldier Emmet would be hearing and seeing. Also what an awesome way to display your work! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about