Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Hair

 -How can i get rid of my split ends?

get regular hair cuts

-What is teh most effective way to reduce fizz?

use conditioning shampoo and products

-How often should i wash my hair?

2-3 times a week

-How often should i get my haircut?

6-8weeks

-How does hair grow?

from a root, the follicle.

-Should i go to bed with wet hair?

no it should be dry

-Is coloring my hair bad?

no, but dont do it to often

-Do you like your hair style?

yes

-Do you like to use gel in your hair?

sometimes

-When was the last time you had your haircut?

2 weeks ago

-Who cuts your hair?

my mum. shes a hairdresser

-Write me a story about your hair.

my hair is blonde, its short on the sides and long on the top.

i sometimes like having my hair cut, i wash my hair every 2nd day, my mum sometimes colours my hair in the holidays.

here is a picture of my hair when it was blue at Christmas 2020





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about